USM™ SM Haemostatic Valve is designed to maintain hemostasis during the introduction or withdrawal of diagnostic and interventional devices.
USM™ SM Haemostatic Valve
- Effectively minimizing blood loss and providing a smooth channel for interventional device delivery.
- Three stage valve.
- Ergonomic design allows for one-hand operation.
- Ethylene Oxide sterilization.
- Origin: Vietnam. Shelf life: 3 years.
- Packing Specification: 1 pc/pouch.
|HVY-7CPLCRTB||7F, Y Click, Sideon Tubing and Stopcock, Insection Tool and Torque Device|
|HVY-7CLLCRTB||7F, Y Click, Luer, Insection Tool and Torque Device|
- Transparent body, clear barrel with bold graduations, easy to observe
- Inflates steadily, smoothly and precisely
- Press-to-release mechanism, flexible
MONA™ Control Syringe
- Transparent material
- Smooth plunger and personalized push-button
- Clear scale, accurate control of infusion volume