Mostar Radial Compression Device is designed to safely and comfortably stop bleeding.
MOSTAR Radial Compression Device
- Specifically designed for radial artery hemostasis post percutaneous puncture (PTCA).
- Transparency material ensures clear visual control of haemostasis procedure.
- Length: Adjustable band length.
- Origin: Vietnam. Shelf life: 3 years.
- Packing Specification: 1 pc/pouch.
|RCD-18MNXXTP||18 cm in length|
|RCD-22MNXXTP||22 cm in length|
|RCD-26MNXXTP||26 cm in length|
REVAS Inflator device
- Transparent body, clear barrel with bold graduations, easy to observe
- Inflates steadily, smoothly and precisely
- Press-to-release mechanism, flexible
USM SM Haemostatic Valve
- Ergonomic design allows for one-hand operation
- Ethylene Oxide sterilization
- Shelf life: 3 years