Treat a wide range of complex lesions and help optimize stent deployment
- Crossability: Proprietary folding and pleating reduce the primary profile, helping you reach even hard-to treat lesion
- Recrossability: Innovative hydrophilic coating improves lubricity and durability through multiple crosses
- Flexibility: New generation Quadflex balloon material improves balloon pleating and folding and also improves material memory especially after folding. The kink resistant shaft improve crossability and track- ability
Innovative balloon and catheter shaft design
- Lubricious coated, stainless steel hypotube 1.7F proximal shaft using “skive shape” design brings the efficient flow, small profile, smooth transition, and flexibility all together, leading to a benefical confomability.
- Pebax/Nylon distal shaft with SiLX2 coating for excellent tactile feel.
- Small balloon shoulders and reduced balloon profile by revolutionary pleating and folding methodology.
- Proven Platinum markers provide better radiopacity and ensure visibility when entering the lesion site.