Recently, as you may have seen on the news, Health Canada released an advisory notice urging Canadians not to use face masks with graphene or biographene, citing risks associated with inhaling graphene particles. The agency is advising people not to wear masks with graphene or biomass graphene because its preliminary assessment of the available research suggests the particles cause early lung toxicity in animals, though the risks to humans are not yet known. This advisory was issued after face masks containing graphene, which were manufactured overseas, were distributed in Quebec schools. (Refer to the references at the bottom of this page)
Disposable blue mask of China contains toxic that causes lung damage
Health Canada released advisory notice about blue and grey mask of China contains graphene, which is similar to Asbestos, is realated to lung toxicity or pneumoconiosis. Asbestos is the main reason of 80% of malignant human mesothelioma.
As a manufacturer, equipping our customers with reliable, safe and high-quality products is of utmost importance to us, therefore it is our duty to inform and reassure you that all our masks are made with safe materials and therefore do not contain graphene of any kind.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Important information about Graphene in face masks:
• Graphene or biographene, is a new nanomaterial or material made of tiny particles.
• Recently, in the medical mask manufacturing industry, this additive was used to try and give face masks antiviral or antibacterial properties.
• Antiviral or antibacterial masks are face masks most often made with a material additive designed to kill viruses or bacteria upon contact.
• This graphene additive can be layered onto the polypropylene material used to produce face masks during the manufacturing process.
What you need to know about UCHIKO mask of USM Healthcare:
• All of our polypropylene face masks are graphene-free.
• Graphene in Face Masks determination test via Raman-Spectroscopy was performed by SGS INSTITUT FRESENIUS GmbH in Germany.
• Our masks consist of three or four layers: two or there outer layers of spunbond polypropylene as well as a middle filtration layer of meltblown polypropylene.
• Our face masks do not contain any type of additive to give them antiviral or antibacterial properties.
For further information, please follow this contact information: ( 0904094880, www.usm.com.vn