Sincerely congratulating HCMC Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital on achieving the EXCELLENT acceptance test results for the city-level scientific research project “The evaluation of safety and efficacy of Vstent (manufactured in Vietnam) in cardiovascular intervention: investigation from multi centers, within 12-month follow up”. The acceptance study was carried out on December 30, 2021 at HCMC Department of Science and Technology.
- Sponsor: HCMC Department of Science and Technology.
- Co-sponsors: USM Healthcare Company, manufacturing unit of VSTENT.
- Project host: Prof. Truong Quang Binh and co-host Assoc. Prof. Ho Thuong Dung
- Hospitals participating in the study: HCMC Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital, Thong Nhat Hospital, Khanh Hoa Provincial General Hospital, Ba Ria Hospital, Kien Giang Provincial General Hospital.
- Host unit: HCMC Medical and Pharmaceutical University Hospital
- The study was executed on 150 patients and the time of execution and follow-up from 2019-2021 implementing QCA, IVUS, and OCT methods.
USM Healthcare Company is extremely honored to be co-sponsor for a large city-scale project and have an opportunity to work with leading Interventional Cardiologists team in Vietnam.
Our company would like to send thanks to Prof. Truong Quang Binh, Assoc. Prof. Ho Thuong Dung (project host) along with all the doctors participating in the researcher team at hospitals: Assoc. Prof. Huỳnh Văn Thưởng, PhD. Huỳnh Trung Cang, Dr. Phan Văn Thành, Dr. Vũ Hoàng Vũ, PhD. Trần Hòa, Prof. Nguyễn Văn Tân, Dr. Phan Văn Trực, Dr. Phạm Công Nhựt, Dr.Nguyễn Minh Khoa, Dr. Nguyễn Vĩnh Trung, Dr. Lâm Hữu Giang, Dr. Phạm Quốc Bằng...and team.
Sincerely thanks the sponsor of HCMC Department of Science and Technology for dedicating and supporting the project funding in order to prove once again that "made in Vietnam" coronary STENT can achieve safety and efficacy for patients with coronary artery disease. The product is expected to provide numerous poor patients opportunities to receive treatment.
link to references: https://dost.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/hoat-dong-so-khcn/stent-mach-vanh-phu-thuoc-sirolimus-san-xuat-tai-viet-nam-an-cao-gia-hop-ly/